1. EnableNigeria.com hosts a variety of PLR/MRR Motivational e-products (digital) and affiliate Marketing platform online, as well as provides high-level enabling marketing tools to online member affiliates/marketers.
2. We also offer an affiliate program where member-affiliates can earn 100% commissions off the sales of our resell-able e-products and advertising packages which includes membership upgrades based on the platform's compensation plan.
3. We do not collect information regarding the results our members get as a result of using or selling the e-products outside the platform's resources, as that is proprietary to them.
4. EnableNigeria.com's compensation plan is based on a 100% payment commission from member to member based on sales made in pursuant to the compensation plan, which is available at the “How it Works” page.
5. This site provides the collective EnableNigeria.com (the "system" or “program’ or "platform") opinion(s) in regards to the subject matter contained herein. Neither the “program” nor the admin intends, with this information, to render legal, accounting and/or other professional advice. With regards to the licensing of a business enterprise, income generation and/or any other legal or accounting matters, the "program" and admin recommend that the visitor seeks the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed professional.
6. Earning and income statements made by the “program” and its visitors, subscribers, members, memberships, affiliates, resellers, and customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee of profit and/or gain of these levels of earnings, income and/or success and you accept the risk that the earnings, income, and success will vary greatly based on your own capacity, effort, hard work, business experience and abilities.
7. As with any business your individual results will vary greatly based on your own capacity, effort, hard work, business experience and abilities. Testimonials and examples of the “program” used may or may not be average or above average results. These testimonials and examples do not guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
9. The “program” is strongly against making “get rich quick” statements in any manner. The “program” does not authorize, promote, endorse and/or condone any such statements and/or behavior.
10. The use of our information, products, services and/or other material should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that the “program” is not liable for any success and/or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and/or use of our information, products, services and/or other material.
11. Discuss with professional advisors and experienced affiliate marketers before deciding to purchase or promote any of EnableNigeria.com's E-products services.
12. EnableNigeria.com does not guarantee that you will make any money from your use or promotion of the e-products and/or services.
13. Every effort has been made to represent accurately the skills, concepts, ideas, techniques and insider “know how” offered on this site and their potential.
14. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in the materials. Examples in the materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the product(s), ideas and techniques as expressed.
15. We do not purport this as a “get rich scheme”. Your level of success in getting the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the system, ideas, techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills.
16. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT MEMBER'S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EnableNigeria.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, CUSTOM OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. EnableNigeria.com MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROGRAM OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PROGRAM.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER EnableNigeria.com NOR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, SUBSIDIARIES, PUBLISHERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PROGRAM OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, EnableNigeria.com uses appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of Member's personal information, such as firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of the Website's traffic to track abuse of the EnableNigeria.com Website and its data. However, no data transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, while EnableNigeria.com strives to protect its Members personal information, EnableNigeria.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that Members transmit to or from the participating advertisers/merchants and Member does so at his/her own risk.
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between Member and EnableNigeria.com in connection with general membership in the EnableNigeria.com program and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. If any provision of this AGREEMENT is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this AGREEMENT will remain in force. No failure of either party to exercise or enforce any of its rights under this AGREEMENT will act as a waiver of such rights.